12 month manufacturers warranty on all our battery starter units covering manufacturing defects in materials or workmanship. Porta Power Australia may, at its discretion, repair or replace the product. With a less than 1% rate of return, we are confident that our products will deliver many years of reliable service.
Our warranty does not cover
- Damage due to normal wear and tear
- Accidental damage, misuse or abuse
- Operating instructions not followed
- Product that has been repaired, serviced or altered by anyone other than someone authorised by Porta Power Australia
Our warranty is void if any of the following occurs:
- Battery polarity reversed
- Battery is recharged with any non approved, non Porta Power Australia charger
- Fuse is replaced by any non approved, non PPA Fuse
- Booster Pack is left in a discharged state or overcharged from 12v DC
- OVERCRANKING of vehicle (refer instruction manual)
A credit will be issued only when the battery has been received and inspected. Battery replacement will be on a pro-rated, escalating cost basis to the purchaser, pro-rated for a 12 month period from the date it leaves Porta Power Australia and increasing in 1/12th increments monthly up to the retail price set by Porta Power Australia.
- 3 months from the date of purchase
- Recharger to be used only to recharge Booster, and not car batteries
- Warranty does not apply if charger has been subjected to a voltage surge, or damaged as a result of being dropped or misused
DO NOT RETURN Booster Pack to the store you purchased it from.
To obtain warranty service, the Booster Pack must be returned, freight pre-paid, to Porta Power Australia with proof of purchase.